As a REALTOR®, I always get asked “what is the market doing?” and I always have to answer with “it depends”. For instance, the market for single family homes in Point Grey is likely going to differ from that of studios in Yaletown. For this reason, I like to share monthly SnapStats with my clients, or anyone interested staying up-to-date with the activity in different Metro Vancouver markets.
Below is a sample of a SnapStats™ report for Metro Vancouver Area.
- What the Official Market Type* is for individual price ranges. Is it a buyers, sellers or balanced market?
- What the Official Market Type is for individual neighborhoods.
- What the odds are of a home selling today in any price band and in any neighborhood. (1 in 10? 1 in 100?)
- The past twelve month trends for sale prices, active listings and number of sales.
* Market Types according to the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver and most industry analysts:
- 0 – 14%: Buyers Market
- 15% – 20%: Balanced Market
- 21% & Greater: Sellers Market
SnapStats™ reports help educate my buyers and sellers on the opportunities of current inventory levels, prices and official market types so that they can capitalize on these markets by making smart choices.
Please complete the form below if you’re interested in receiving SnapStats™ by email at no cost and no obligation!